ArtyCrafty

Wire works & Other artycrafty stuffs =)

 
Comments
Loves
Wiring works
Crafty arty stuffs
Categories
Other things
coming soon
Other things
coming soon
Another bday girl
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Oh ya.. I was supposed to be on hiatus.. but bdays bdays...and these ppl don't seem to have any bday wish list that i could just purchase off the shelves from some stores.
So I came back to what I could do for them...
yea..wire jewellery =)

Did I say how much I love the macro shots of my new nikon camera? heh heh~













Silver plated wire, Swarovski crytals and clay flower.

This ring is a real pain to make. My first venture into making such a design. My finger tips were literally screaming pain pain! Yeah..thats why i didnt bother to even out the uneveness of the ring. At least it turned out pretty decent enough to given out as a gift =p

Labels:

posted by Jun @ 9:02 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jun
Home: Singapore
About Me: Someone who loves to do handicrafts during "free" time. =)
Contact: artycraftyart@gmail.com
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 ArtyCrafty Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com