ArtyCrafty

Wire works & Other artycrafty stuffs =)

 
Comments
Loves
Wiring works
Crafty arty stuffs
Categories
Other things
coming soon
Other things
coming soon
Simple Wire Ring Tutorial
Sunday, June 14, 2009
If you wanna know how to make a simple Wired Ring here's a really good video tutorial. Its the basics of making a wired ring. Frankly speaking, i actually have not tired doing this before. But its definitely much more simple than the ones I've made. Reason why I didn't try this is because I didn't quite like the design and the fact that its non adjustable - which means I have to be dead spot on on ring sizes!(i make pieces mostly as gifts) Impossible! LOL.



If you did managed to watch how she finished the rings, you would now roughly understand why my fingers were screaming pain pain when i did the previous ring. Wire wrapping is a pain. Haha..

Labels: ,

posted by Jun @ 3:22 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jun
Home: Singapore
About Me: Someone who loves to do handicrafts during "free" time. =)
Contact: artycraftyart@gmail.com
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 ArtyCrafty Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com