ArtyCrafty

Wire works & Other artycrafty stuffs =)

 
Comments
Loves
Wiring works
Crafty arty stuffs
Categories
Other things
coming soon
Other things
coming soon
For Jieli
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Another birthday girl...







I actually tweaked the wires a little after I took the pictures so the real one that was presented to the bday girl looks slightly different. Tried out wire weaving and it was kinda uneven though...but passable as a gift =p. Learnt to use a much much thinner wire next time to save myself the agony haha.

Aluminium and sliver plated wires
Silver plated beads
Angel heart charm
Acrylic beads on silver plated chains



On a side note, I've been getting more positive feedbacks and nudging and urging me to start selling these stuffs...well.. I might just do it!
Actually, I have been very hesitant about that idea because I really don't think my pieces are that good enough to be sold. I mean its still passable to give to friends (at least they don't mind LOL) but well..it wasn't until the feedbacks accumulated to a point where I started to think maybe...just maybe they seem to be good enough?
I guess all I need now is just time. I have some pieces lying around that has no purpose...you know I just made them 'cos my hands are itchy. Now gimme some time and I'd put up some stuffs for sale and I'd let you guys know when it happens =)
Hopefully they are as "attractive" as you guys said.
Meanwhile enjoy the pictures of stuffs that I've made for now =D

Labels:

posted by Jun @ 11:11 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jun
Home: Singapore
About Me: Someone who loves to do handicrafts during "free" time. =)
Contact: artycraftyart@gmail.com
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© 2005 ArtyCrafty Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com